Disney postpones ‘Mulan’ launch again because of the pandemic
Disney decided to postpone the release of “Mulan” again, this time until mid-August, due to the persistence of the new coronavirus pandemic, which continues to threaten the productions Hollywood hoped to fill the cinemas after months of confinement.
“Mulan”, a new high-budget version of the story of a legendary Chinese warrior, had already been postponed until July 24. Now, its launch has been announced for August 21, the Disney group said on Friday (26) in a statement, although the company warned of the need for flexibility in this process.
“Although the pandemic has changed our plans to launch‘ Mulan ’and we continue to be flexible as conditions demand; it has not changed our belief in the power of this film and its message of hope and perseverance, ”the co-chairs of Walt Disney Studios, Alan Bergman and Alan Horn said in a joint note.
Read more at ISTOÉ.
This article is available in: Português