The United States Central Command said it has struck around 12,300 military targets in Iran since the beginning of Operation “Epic Fury.”
According to the command, U.S. airstrikes have targeted Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps command centers and headquarters, air defense systems, ballistic missile facilities, drone factories, and weapons production or storage bunkers.
CENTCOM, which oversees operations in the Middle East, also reported destroying more than 155 military vessels since February 28, when operations began as part of the conflict alongside Israel against Iran.
In total, the campaign has involved approximately 13,000 combat missions and the deployment of more than 36 military assets across air, land, and sea in just over a month of fighting.
Read more about this topic: Trump declares military progress and predicts an end to the war in Iran (with video)
The update comes hours before Donald Trump is expected to deliver a “major update” on the war, to be broadcast live on national television and White House social media channels.
Earlier this week, Trump said U.S. objectives in the Middle East had been achieved and indicated that a withdrawal could take place within two to three weeks. He also stated that, following a withdrawal, responsibility for security in the Strait of Hormuz would no longer fall to the United States.
The president has also intensified pressure on allies, warning of a potential U.S. withdrawal from NATO.
Meanwhile, Iran has denied requesting a ceasefire, rejecting earlier claims by Trump. Foreign Ministry spokesperson Esmail Baghaei called the statements “false and unfounded,” according to Iranian media.
Read more about this topic: Iran War: Tehran denies ceasefire, calls Trump’s claims “false”
Iran’s embassy in Madrid also issued a statement on social media denying any ceasefire request, sharing a screenshot of Trump’s post.
Trump had claimed that “the new president of the Iranian regime… has just asked the United States of America for a ceasefire,” adding that any such request would only be considered once the Strait of Hormuz was reopened.
He warned that until then, the U.S. would continue military operations, saying it would “bomb Iran until annihilation or… until it returns to the Stone Age.”
Operation Epic Fury: April 1st Update pic.twitter.com/HfMcpjU2mZ
— U.S. Central Command (@CENTCOM) April 2, 2026