Petrobras is selling two deep-water oil fields - Plataforma Media

Petrobras is selling two deep-water oil fields

Petrobras started today (25) the process of selling two oil fields located in deep waters of the Campos Basin. The state’s participation in the Albacora and Albacora Leste concessions is offered.

In Albacora, a field that produced in August this year, an average of 38.7 thousand barrels of oil and 716 thousand cubic meters of gas per day, Petrobras has the entire operation.

In Albacora Leste, Petrobras is the operator with a 90% stake, while Repsol Sinopec Brasil holds the remaining 10%. In August this year, the field produced an average of 33,300 barrels of oil per day and 707,000 cubic meters per day.

This article is available in: Português 繁體中文

Related posts
BrazilEconomy

Petrobras oil production grows 9% in the year despite the pandemic

EconomyWorld

OPEC celebrates 60 years between discord and the vertiginous fall of the oil monopoly

Economy

Chinese investors lose more than 1 billion euros in oil futures

Economy

Venezuela faces biggest oil shortage ever

Subscribe to our Newsletter.