Seoul says suspected North Korea case was not infected -

Seoul says suspected North Korea case was not infected

The man who is considered the first suspected case of having covid-19 in North Korea was not infected, says Seoul.

He was not infected and has not been in contact with confirmed cases of covid-19. This is South Korea’s position on the man who defected from neighboring North Korea and returned to the country led by Kim Jong-un, becoming the first suspected case of Pyongyang coronavirus infection.

It was this weekend that North Korea recorded the first “suspected” coronavirus case since the pandemic began. The country entered a state of “maximum emergency”. The man in question “returned on July 19 after illegally crossing the demarcation line”, which serves as a border with South Korea, according to the official agency of the Pyongyang regime, KCNA.

This Monday, Seoul officials say the man has never been confirmed to be a patient infected with the new coronavirus in South Korea or as a contact in a confirmed case of covid-19.

Read more in Diário de Notícias

Este artigo está disponível em: Português

Related posts
SocietyWorld

Boris Johnson and António Guterres discuss increased vaccine production

SocietyWorld

New cases of covid-19 decreased 16% last week

BrazilSociety

Clandestine parties gather more than 10,000 people in São Paulo

SocietyWorld

North Korea tried to hack Pfizer systems

Assine nossa Newsletter