Embraer confirms Boeing merger approval by Brazilian government

Embraer

Boeing will have an 80% stake in the new company and Embraer will own the remaining 20%.

Embraer has confirmed yesterday (Jan 10) that the strategic partnership with Boeing has been approved by the Brazilian government. The company expects the deal to be completed by the end of 2019.

In a statement issued yesterday, the Brazilian manufacturer points out that the approval comes after the two companies reached a joint venture agreement involving the purchase of Embraer's commercial aviation area and associated services. Boeing will have an 80% stake in the new company, while Embraer will own the remaining 20%.

Read more in Band

Relacionadas

Premium